Monday 10 March 2014

MY BESTIES UK CHALLENGE - FLOWER POWER

IMG213 - Swinging on a Star

 This months Bestie challenge  was flower power - I took IMG213 (Swinging on a Star) and I actually cropped out the star before I printed it.

 I took an A4 sheet of black card diecut it and embossed the righthand side of it, I then trimmed a yellow A4 sheet to use as an insert and die cut it also. My Bestie image was coloured using water colour pencils and trimmed to allow the image to appear as though swinging freely.

I took some co-ordinated yellow paper stamped and layered up the sun flower as the main flower image .
Finally I punched out the large butterfly and the tiny flowers, I inked the edges of each with various shades of browns and yellows and arranged them on the card

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, hun - love all the little extra embellishments too (I nearly used this image too!) Lol.
    Have a great week, hugz Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)